The Urgent Skilled Nursing Facility Service at Cedar View Rehabilitation & Nursing Center supports a global health care expectation for the right provision of care in the right place at the right time.
Therefore, our solution-driven residential care service provides an alternative option to individuals not meeting acute admission criteria, however requiring and / or benefiting from supervisory skilled rehabilitation services, skilled nursing care and oversight, or stabilization.
Urgent Skilled Nursing Facility Patient can expect:
- Comfortable nursing home environment to recover and rehabilitate
- Multi-discipline Therapy Services available 7 day per week as per physician orders
- Specialty Services such as Pulmonary, Cardiac and Orthopedic
- Life Enriching Activities to infuse the spirit
- Transition Planning Support by Licensed Social Service Team
- Post Discharge Follow-up Contact & Support by Clinical Services Team
Diagnoses / Signs and Symptoms* for Urgent SNFTM
and Direct Admission Service Qualification:
- Ambulation Dysfunction
- IV Therapy
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Exacerbation of CHF
- Change in Mental Status
- Exacerbation of COPD
- Uncontrolled Nausea
- Failure to Thrive
* Please Note: List of Diagnoses is not an inclusive list
Urgent SNFTM Payment Options:
Medicare Primary: 3 day qualifying hospital stay within prior 30 days
HMO: Willingness to accept without prior authorization with select HMO/ MCO
Private Pay: Reduced Private Pay All Inclusive Rate promoting the stabilization often necessary to avoid repeat and unnecessary ER/ED visits. All-inclusive services include room / board, meals, therapy and nursing services.