The Urgent Skilled Nursing Facility Service at Cedar View Rehabilitation & Nursing Center supports a global health care expectation for the right provision of care in the right place at the right time.
Therefore, our solution driven service aims to provide an alternative option to individuals not meeting acute admission criteria, however requiring and / or benefiting from supervisory skilled nursing oversight or stabilization.
Urgent Skilled Nursing Facility Patient can expect:
- Comfortable Surroundings to recover and rehabilitate
- Multi-discipline Therapy Services available 7 day per week as per physician orders
- Specialty Services such as Pulmonary, Cardiac and Orthopedic
- Life Enriching Activities to infuse the spirit
- Transition Planning Support by Licensed Social Service Team
- Post Discharge Follow-up Contact & Support by Clinical Services Team
Diagnoses / Signs and Symptoms* for Urgent SNFTM
and Direct Admission Service Qualification:
- Ambulation Dysfunction
- IV Therapy
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
- Exacerbation of CHF
- Change in Mental Status
- Exacerbation of COPD
- Uncontrolled Nausea
- Failure to Thrive
* Please Note: List of Diagnoses is not an inclusive list
Urgent SNFTM Payment Options:
Medicare Primary: 3 day qualifying hospital stay within prior 30 days
HMO: Willingness to accept without prior authorization with select HMO/ MCO
Private Pay: Reduced Private Pay All Inclusive Rate promoting the stabilization often necessary to avoid repeat and unnecessary ER/ED visits. All-inclusive services include room / board, meals, therapy and nursing services.