Our physician-led program, under the direction of a pulmonologist, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
Dr. Barry M. Pisick, M.D., FCCP, and Dr. Glenn S. Newsome, MD., MPH FCCP from Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates oversee our Pulmonary Program here at Cedar View.
We tailor our program for individuals with pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure. Through treatment and education, our team of professionals assists patients in better understanding their conditions, enabling them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by Our Board Certified Pulmonologist
- Onsite & Full-Time Respiratory Therapist
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- Up to 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services provided
- CPAP/BiPAP & Oxygen Therapies
- Nebulizer Therapy & Metered Dose Inhalers
- Oximetry Monitoring & Recording
- IV Lasix & Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients & Family Members
- Case Management & Discharge Planning including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.