Our physician-led Pulmonary Rehabilitation program, under the direction of a pulmonologist, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
Dr. Barry M. Pisick, M.D., FCCP of Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates oversees our Pulmonary Program here at Cedar View.
We tailor our pulmonary rehabilitation program for individuals with pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions, and acute respiratory failure. Through treatment and education, our team of professionals assists patients in better understanding their conditions, enabling them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.
Our comprehensive Pulmonary Rehabilitation program features:
- Team Consults by Our Board Certified Pulmonologist
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- Up to 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services provided
- CPAP/BiPAP & Oxygen Therapies
- Nebulizer Therapy & Metered Dose Inhalers
- Oximetry Monitoring & Recording
- IV Lasix & Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients & Family Members
- Case Management & Discharge Planning including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
At Cedar View Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center located at 480 Jackson Street
Methuen, MA 01844, our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.