We offer a wide array of clinical services programs to foster our patients’ safe return home.
Our suite of clinical services include:
- Subacute Care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days per week
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Therapeutic approach designed to ease the recovery, to correct musculoskeletal limitations and reduce pain from trauma, illness, or surgery.
- Stroke Recovery
- Stroke rehabilitation is an important part of recovery after stroke. Stroke recovery is a program of different therapies addressed to help you regain with moving ability, speech, strength, and daily living skills after a stroke, depending on the parts of your brain affected by the stroke.
- Cardiac Care
- Wound Care
- Wound care and treatment is an important process to avoid serious complications. Without proper care by a wound care specialist, a wound can turn into serious infections.
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing
- Restorative Care
- Respiratory Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Pain Management
- Dialysis (offsite)
- Nutritional Services
- Hospice / Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Urgent SNF™ Stabilization Program
- Care Navigation™
24/7 Days A Week Admissions with admission available directly from the ER or Home once criteria are met.